Monday, January 19, 2009

My profile

My name is How Han Sen. Now I am studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. Year 3 Semester 1 with major in Accounting. I am 21 years old and come from Kuantan, Pahang. My hobbies are jogging, watch Hong Kong drama, read comic and surf internet. Beside that, I will jog with my housemate Fee Shan jogging at morning or evening. Jogging is very healthy for our body. Every day I will watch drama for 1 or 2 episode, I try arrange my time that would not affect my study. That are some web site I like to visit, that include YouTube, Friendster, Wble, Google and Ggyy8. I also like to log in msn chat with my friends, msn very convenience for me contact with my friends, and save send message or phone call money. I will visit web site ggyy8 search the comic for each week, most of them are Japan author. Sometime I will visit YouTube watch some video clip, movie and animation. I can see my friends’ picture from Friendster, is other way for me communicates with them, and can know more friends at this web site. Lecturer will upload any new information, article, lecture notes or tutor. So I need to visit wble get the latest information.

0 comments: